G.. It was damn nice to have meet up with you the other day..its been awhile since we last hang out. As usual I really enjoy our conversation, discussing our previews on the chronicles of our lives.. hehe.. Sad though knowing such situations are arising in your office space..
Politism.Exist almost everywhere.Work/School/cirle of friends and at home even. So do wat I do when controversial issues arises at work.. IGNORE!! Ignorance is a bliss!.. I've created a tiny bubble for myself.. Everytime d ppl at work starts building barrier arnd them and pulling out d big guns & aimed at each other, I step into dat tiny bubble which allows me to indulge myself in my own little space protecting me frm external forces..heh!
most often than not, I just act blur.. tak kuase aku!! act blur & oblivious to d surrounding.. dat always help too.. hehe
The revelation of a human being's behaviour is often something to ponder on babe..
But I can't get over the fact dat you paid 393 smackaroos for bras & panties!! *slapshead*.. even though u kept telling me originally it was 905 bucks & u got a big fat discount.. still!!.. Woman! Its bras & panties.. gawd! I woulden pay dat kinda cash for clothes or stuff let alone bras!!..Geez.. ok lah.. I shall not comment no more.. *eyes rolling*. moving on.
I fell in luv again. with Wong's PSP (Play Station Protable). Its soo cool!!.. I played with it d whole time I was at werk. ok lah. not d whole time but d whole six hours of its batterty lifespan. hehe. I could'nt help it siah. D game Ridge Racer is awesome. Not only can you play game with it. you can even download songs (Mp3) & dwnload movies. 'Suey lang' kelvin kept fighting wif me over wanting to play d damn thing.. hmph! menyebok jer!!
Wong:"eh ai-ren(wong call me dat).. go & buy lah" *wif his cute ah-beng like tone*
Me:(concentrating on d game)"huh?.. but dun hav in d store yet leh.."
Wong:"yalah.. dis one imported wan leh.. made in japan.. singapore is launching PSP on 12 May.. next mth lah.. but dat wan made in China lah.."
Me:"how much ah?.."
Wong:"D wan launching in May cost about less than 400 lollars lah.. but made in china lah"
Me:"orh.. den u buy dis wan how much?"..
Wong:" four hundled & eighty eight lollars.."
Me: *gawking* "siow ah.. so expensive.."
I want a PSP..*sigh*..
Somebody havent buy me my birthday present yet hor.. *hint2* *winkz*.. la-dida-dida..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home