Depleted of strength and Energy. Fatigued to the point of exhaustion.
Which do not describe fully the way I'm feeling right now. Plainly. Im tired. Which of course is an understatement.
Its a mistake to go jogging on the night before the NDP NE show duty last saturday. Due to the sudden exercise, my legs are still aching up till now. The only time I enjoy at the parade was the Fire Works. Considering I was there to work. Not Play. What's more frustrating was the waiting time to stand-down. The padang was already emptied by 9.30pm but the stand-down time was instructed only one and a half hour later. And no reason was given. Haiyoh.. very iritating. Working morning shift the next day somemore.
Reach home at about close to 1am and went straight to bed. No hesitation or
delays what so ever. Woke up at 6am for work and my whole body aches like hell. And today, woke up early again for Test-Shoot. That's a hat-trick for me heh. But, with all the aching and exhaustion, this Wonder Woman still manage to score a Marksman for the test. Heheh. *big goofy smile* Or.. is it MarksWoman? hmm..
Later still need to work nite shift..Arrghh! PENAT TAU!! tomorrow I've made appointment with my bed and my smelly pillow. Im spending the day with them.
Or maybe NOT. hmm..
This "To Protect Life & Property" job doesn't seem so groovy anymore. Does It??
***
Pssst! I mish HIM. And HER. Okehlah. YOU also. And YOU. And YOU. And YOU!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home