the*strange

Stop.Re-wind.Play!

Monday, December 19, 2005

i am sooo.. lazy/tired today!! to eat. sit. shleep. walk. think.

i have to stop thinking for awhile. it's making me freakin weary.

handed over mom's pressie earlier. her favorite scent from hugo. was waiting for her to drift to la-la land before giving it to her so she won't harp on us for buying her a gift. but lioness was too impatient, so she pluck the courage and gave it herself. we were jus waiting. waiting for her to torment on how irrational of us to get her one. but surprisingly, that didn't came. instead she muttered a heartful, "ti-me-ah-cheh" and smiled.

MOMS. just when you thought you figured them out.. You DON'T!!

babe. i ponder over the things i would do if i was caught in the same situation as you. we WOMAN are more emotional & there's always a very high tendency to act impulsively. so i won't go blaming myself if i were you. maybe a lil time away from each other will do you or both good. maybe you shld give what he's been asking for. SPACE. maybe you cld use the time to think on what you want for yourself rather than for him.

you know i'm not good with words. but i'm hearing you. i really do. it saddens me that he's acting this way. and i thought things will get better for the both of you once you take the relationship to the very next level. i know you do too.

EXPECTATIONS are a dreadful thing, aren't they?..

i really have to stop thinking for awhile.

"I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want
But I can't hide

I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're resting
Here with me
I won't leave
I can't hide
I cannot be
Until you're resting
Here with me

I don't want to call my friends
They might wake me from this dream
And I don't wanna leave this bed
Risk forgetting all that's been

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want
But I can't hide"

Scribbled by Lyzzie @10:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home