i have to wake up in 2 hours for work and i still can't fucken get to sleep. am i overdosed with a drug i'm not aware of?! cos sleep is really far from sight. like that hazzy star earlier in the night. heh. thank god siska's still online to keep me company.
is it just me. or... what's this obscurity i'm feeling? cause no matter how many times i get to see you. i still can't get enough. siow siow siow
okie jann. just do your thing.
Tell me i will never die
Take away my pain
Rock me gently in your arms
Say that i'll remain in your keeping
Brush the hair out from my eyes
Read me a good story
Kiss my fingertips goodnight
Say that i can stay in your company
And i know this much is true
I have lived inside of you
You have always seen me through
While i am peacefully sleeping
You have always been my friend
I can see your beauty shining
I will love you 'till the end
Long will remain in your keeping
And I know this much is true
I have lived inside of you
You have always seen me through
While i am peacefully sleeping
While i am peacefully sleeping...
IN YOUR KEEPING
silly silly me. heh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home